The visionaire's journey of fear







As I look into the future
I behold great & marvelous things
I see a future filled with hope
I see a future that’s blooming
But, i am surrounded with the opposite

Around me, I see despair, discouragement & discomfort
I wish I had seen these first before I saw the future
Someone should have told me the journey won’t be easy
Someone should have informed me about the hurdles
And now, I’m in the mist of dreadful circumstances

Ahead of me I see my future
But around me I see fear
The future is far from me
But fear is as close as my breath
Can the future be real or is it just an illusion?

Day by day I journey with fear by my side
Moment by moment I ask myself why I’m surrounded with fear
I see fear embedded in the failure & victimization of people around me
Mine is a journey full of fear
And I wonder if I will ever get there

I see my fellow visionaire fall in life
They rise in life to fall eventually
They struggle & labor with nothing to show for in the end
A lot of them are now victims of negative circumstances
These things I see around me & these things make me fearful

The antidote 
The only antidote I will recommend for you is “courage”. Courage is acting in the presence of fear. Visionaires around you may be cut down, victimize or stagnated. These things can grip your heart with fear and you begin the think of the future as an illusion. But, it takes a courageous visionaire to take the right steps that lead to greatness despite the presence of fear. Don’t be ignorant of the negative happenings around you & at the same time, fix your eyes on the things ahead and press into it courageously. Remember; it is only the courageous visionaire that can reach the pre-ordained destination and courage makes you to act despite the presence of fear.
Peace!!!
Watch for the next post titled “The visionaire’s journey of faith”

Leave a Reply