IN MY SEARCH FOR MOTIVATION...


I must admit it’s been a while that I posted on my blog. It wasn't that I don’t want to write, it’s just that I had to take a leave from certain things including writing so that I can rediscover myself. For a moment, I lost sight of my vision and I was in a search for motivation. I once mentioned in one of my old post that life is filled with challenges of varying degree. But in my search for motivation, I discovered something which I want to share. As I write this post, I remember those moments that I was down, stressed up & almost losing it. I remember those bizarre moments in which all I thought of was survival. I remember those hurtful moments that I kept telling myself “Blessing, this is not who you are, there’s more to your life which surpass what you are facing right now, just hang in there & you’ll come out stronger”.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not as if I was in a very big mess & neither was I involved in a scandal. But I was tempted. There’re a lot of time that the only thing I saw were opportunities to do wrong things. I faced the choice of abandoning my dreams, hope & aspiration for something ephemera. It was a battle I had to first of all fight inside my soul because those ephemera things were indeed attractive. I nearly give in but the thoughts of my vision held me back.  It was as if I was hearing a voice reminding me constantly of who I am and what I was made for. As I take time to reflect on the voice I realized it was the voice of my inner man (some people called it the subconscious) reminding me of my vision. Wow, I guess I just discovered something spectacular about vision. So I began to speak to myself the thing I heard. I did this continually for months until I revamped myself.  I can boldly tell you now that I’m over those bad moments. Although 
there are very few occasion that situation presents itself in that manner but the experience I had plus the strength I generated from those experience has made it easy for me to wave them aside
 However, I still have a lot of ground to cover. I neglected certain things in my low moment such as this blog, people I care about & other things I should have achieved by now. But all thanks be to God that has helped me to get back on my feet. Right now, my degree of motivation is increasing daily and I’m picking up little by little. I've began to recover the lost ground & I've started achieving. My strength is increasing and I feel rekindled to press on to become that which I've seen already.
Lastly, no matter what you are going through and no matter how bad or serious it may be, don’t give up. Whether it’s a temptation or not, don’t give in to the pressure. Just hang in there & you’ll come out stronger. The force of your vision can do wonders; it can infuse you with the strength you need to pick up yourself and keep moving. Remember; your vision is achievable only if you believe.

PEACE!!!


Leave a Reply