Dreaming




 My intention is to bring this company to a level where our children will be proud of what we do”. I adjusted my glasses as I continue to address the board of Directors. “Not only should we think of the success of this company, we need to also focus on the legacy we are leaving behind for those coming after us. They must be able to see the excellence with which we are running his company so that they can desire to take this company to a greater height. After all, true success is seen when our legacy is kept alive by our successor. So join me as we refuel our passion for preserving the future of this company. Let us raise our children properly &  show them that it pays to walk in the footsteps of their father. Moreover, theirs is the future”. As I rounded up my speech, everybody stood up to clap. I took my seat & I blinked my eyes. I suddenly discovered that I was on my bed & it was 5am in the morning. It was a dream.
There comes a time when our heart begins to get attracted to a particular thing & It will look as if our potentials fit in to that thing. As we ponder on it & imagine the beauty that thing, it get into our subconscious and we begin to see a glimpse of it in our dream,
However, dreams will remain dormant without work. My charge for you is that you work towards the actualization of your dreams. Exert yourself & go all the way to transform your dreams into reality. A lot of people keep dreaming &
they never become anything tangible because they didn’t go all out to make their dreams a reality. The beauty of your dreams is seen when your dreams finally becomes a reality. Remember; dreaming alone cannot give you your future, you need to work to actualize it & there is more to life than spending too much time on unnecessary or ephemeral things
Peace!!!

Leave a Reply