Can life ever be fair to everyone?



I remembered when I needed to obtain the statement of result from my formal school. As usual, I wrote a letter of request to the appropriate authority only to get to the Exams & Records Office to hear that I cannot have all the results I requested for because; some of my results are yet to be approved by the university senate. All I could get was my pre-med result after spending about five years in the university. This means I will have to start from the beginning in the new university I’m applying into. This is one of the many experiences I’ve had in life. I know that you also must have had some unfair experiences as well.
So many times we have had to face situations that tend to slow us down or even try to prevent us from achieving our dreams. Not only do we feel bad about them, we also hate them. Many times the people we love don’t love us back while it is those that we never taught of that eventually care for us. Of all the things I have learnt about life, I am yet to fathom why life is not always fair to us all. I guess that’s just the way life is.
As a visionaire, we must know that there will always be situations that present to us what is not fair to us. Bill Gate wrote in his book “Business at the speed of thought” that “Life is not always fair, so get used to it” & I think this statement is true.
Let me know your view on this subject. I am sure you also have something to say on this subject.
Peace!!!

Leave a Reply