Fathers of the future



As visionaires, one of the requirements we need to make our vision achievable is having people around us. Among these people are special set of people that I call “fathers of the future”. One of the things we need fathers to give us in life is an identity and a name that stem out of theirs. As for me, I have identified three fathers in my life which I believe every visionaire should have.
My first father is God almighty who created me in his image and likeness and has sent me into this world to fulfill a unique purpose.
My second father is my biological father who initiated the physical process of my coming into this world. Of all the things that I thank my father for, this single act of initiating my coming onto the earth supersede. He also gave me a name that I am proud of.
My third father is my pastor. He is not only my pastor, but also my mentor/trainer for destiny. The formation he is supplying into my life is tremendously transforming every sphere of my life.
The interesting thing is that, the name I now bear was collectively given to me by my fathers.  How do I mean?
My heavenly father made me for a purpose and has a future for me. So he gave me the vision of my future- what my future is to be according to his own plan for me. In essence, my heavenly father has given me the name “visionaire” because he has made me to see the vision of my future.
My biological father has not only given me my physical name, but he is also giving me the best education I can ever have. He believes that if I will ever be a person of significance in life, I need to be well educated. The education I am having now has enhanced my vision and has given strength to the name my heavenly father gave me.
My spiritual father is giving me the best training of my life. Not only do I need to be feed with the word of God, I also need to be instilled with correct values, standards and good prospects for the future and that is what my pastor is doing in my life. Above all the things that he has instilled in me are FAITH and TRUST. So, I am a TRUSTED VISIONAIRE that has FAITH in the future.
I have just used my story to explain how my name came into being and to also emphasize on the importance of having fathers in our lives. No one was born to be fatherless. Every person that sees himself as a visionaire must acknowledge these three people in his life because of their input in our lives. For those that do not have the three, seek to have them on time so that you can step out in the strength of their identity which you must carry.  For those that their biological father is no more or has separated from them, you can still find someone that can function in that capacity to you such as your guardian, uncle, elder brother, etc.
You need the fathers of your future. Know them, have them and acknowledge them. Remember; you were made a visionaire because you have a future in front of you and it is your responsibility to have what it takes to live happily in your glorious future.
Peace!!!
Watch out for my next post titled “visionaires platform”

Leave a Reply