The visionaire's journey of hope (2)


In a world filled with people of intelligence
In a world dominated by creatures of the first order
In a world where everyone is born to rule
I also press forward to take my rightful place
            
My mind is filled with hope
Yet my experiences are sometimes the opposite
Nevertheless, I refuse to let my hope be shattered
As I continuously cling to my maker to take me there

A little of doubt here, a little of fear there
None seem to derail me anymore
For I have a stronghold
That resist anything the attack my hope

Faithful is HE that has promised
What he has said he’ll do
My hope is in God
Who is always there with me to take me to my destination

Let not your hope be in man for man can fail you. Man in his natural self is always mindful of himself alone and won’t dear to help anyone. But there is a God that can always move men to work in your favor. Your future was designed by your maker and only Him can come through for you. He is the same now as then and he never changes. As long as your hope is in God, you don’t have to worry because He’s always working out something for you. You may not know how or when.  Just be hopeful and you will see the physical manifestation of His wondrous works.
The visionaire’s journey still continues…..
Peace!!!


Leave a Reply